Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 5 -- Adventure on my Own

I'm making this as a placeholder for now. I'm gonna write this tomorrow on the plane to Taiwan, since I have to get up early and I'm exhausted. As a preface though, I don't know how much you know about Japanese geography, but that is a 4 hour train ride by the JLR (read "cheap") tickets. A one way ticket on the kind of express route costs about 168 dollars, which is over half the cost of my railpass that lets me use any train, any time, as long as it's the right brand.


Anyway, look forward to hearing from you guys, but everyone will be happier if I wait to write this page.
:D

3 comments:

  1. Okay, David Bowie. Then again, I've always wanted to do that too. Sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your train ride was an adventure in itself. Can't wait to hear more! Enjoy every minute and just write when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After hearing a bit about the adventure, I slightly disapprove while also approving at the same time...it is a very conflicted feeling...

    ReplyDelete